Sunday, February 26, 2012

Authentic bartending school?

in edison nj is it legit. i want to bartend part time... does anyone have any feedback on that school in Edison NJ and do you get paid good?Authentic bartending school?
First, many bartenders get paid well and a few get paid very well. Just a few get poor cash. It will depend on your interpersonal communication, bartending, and business skills. It also depends on where and what type of establishment you work at.

I have not nor will I attend a bartending school. But I view them as a fast track to your career. You may wish to ask for a few of its graduates and interview them on the job site. Also ask a few bars what they think about bartending schools in general. In all not too bad an idea. Be careful of the costs.





Good luck...Authentic bartending school?
I attended Authentic Bartending School and it was most cheap out of all the others in the area. They worked with me to have a flexible payment plan and when I completed the course they helped place me in a top notch bar that fit my personality and desires. I would highly recommend the school.

Report Abuse

  • book club recommendations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment