Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is a good sexy, yet classy, name for a bartending company?

I just graduated from bartending school and am opening my own mobile bar-tending business. I wear everything from formal wear to bikinis, and would like a sexy, yet professional company name. Any suggestions?What is a good sexy, yet classy, name for a bartending company?
If I provide you an acceptable name, do I get a fiscal reward? it seems unfair to ask the general public to provide you with something like that without some kind of incentive.What is a good sexy, yet classy, name for a bartending company?
If you're in the US, you're going to need to get insured, which is crazy expensive, just so you know. You're liable for any damages incurred by the patrons you serve. I looked into doing something like this a while back and licensing and insurance made it virtually impossible.
There are many possible names you could use. If you want you're company to stand out why not try something classy and sexy all in one like:

The barkeep....What is a good sexy, yet classy, name for a bartending company?
Natasha's Bar Service sounds pretty sexy and classy to me.
bottoms up bartending..hahaWhat is a good sexy, yet classy, name for a bartending company?
booze 'n' boobs

No comments:

Post a Comment