Sunday, February 26, 2012

What book would be the best book to study before going to bartending school?

Im going to a bartending school in the cities. Please noone say its not worth the time or money cause they offer job placement for life. Which is really nice. But what I wanna know is what book would be the best to start reading before I take the class so I can complete it faster over winter break. I want to learn now so when I get in there I can complete it without having to wait and study. Also if you can tell me which ones are important to study or give me a book that does so would be awesome. I am thinking about going with the bartenders bible but im not sure.What book would be the best book to study before going to bartending school?
http://www.amazon.com/Bartenders-Black-B鈥?/a>



Bartender's Black Book.What book would be the best book to study before going to bartending school?
Try to read cocktail recepies .

book is Cocktails:Over 200 Classic and Modern Cocktail Recipes

author Hamlyn, Nikoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment