Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I get a good bartending job in Pensacola, Florida?

I'm 18, working on paying for culinary school and college. I'm looking for a bartending school in Pensacola, or a really good online program to help me get a bartending job so that I can pay for my books and have some fun. Please help!How can I get a good bartending job in Pensacola, Florida?
Let's strike down some images:

Bartending isn't 'fun' - it has it's moments, but it can be hard, stressful and a lot of work. No reputable place hires people from 'schools'.

I know you probably spent a bunch of money on culinary school and have a huge student loan to pay off.

Don't feel bad if you have the opportunity to take a line cook job. Believe me, that's a better place to start than thinking you are going to be on a scene of the movie "Cocktail". Because it's not going to happen.

It really irritates me that this whole 'cooking scene" has made people think they can become 'chefs' when there is much more than that. You have to have the 'bug' in the first place and can become a chef with no schooling at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment