Monday, February 20, 2012

Bartending school the key to getting your foot in the door?

I got a deal for $245 at the local ABC school here in Sacramento.. I'm a graduate student starting this Fall, and graduated *** laude last Spring if that matters.. I have a decent work history.. I envision myself bartending quality nightclubs at some point in the future.. It doesn't seem like bartending school holds a lot of respect, but I'm sure its better than no experience without bartending school.. What is the best way to get your foot into the door? To send out many applications for being a barback once I graduate (from bartending school)?Bartending school the key to getting your foot in the door?
dude take it from experience dont do it go to a bar and just be personable and youll have a better shot bars will quickly look the other way if you say you went to bar school i know i went and couldnt find a job until someone i interview with said they liked me but wouldnt hire me because i went to bar school go there start as a bar back and in no time you will be running it all good luckBartending school the key to getting your foot in the door?
Get a job in the restaurant industry where you can get practical experience. Bartending school is useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment