Sunday, February 26, 2012

If I want to work as a bartender is it necessary to go to one of those bartending schools?

I am a college student and need a weekend job. Can I be a bartender without going through one of those bartending schools?If I want to work as a bartender is it necessary to go to one of those bartending schools?
It might not be nessessary, but you will probably have a better chance of getting a job as a bartender if you have some training and have graduated from a bartending school. An employer would rather hire a person with training than one without any.





Good Luck,



Ruby Red Rose

@%26gt;-'-,--If I want to work as a bartender is it necessary to go to one of those bartending schools?
uhhhh.....no.If I want to work as a bartender is it necessary to go to one of those bartending schools?
no...but you do need to know how to make and pour drinks lolIf I want to work as a bartender is it necessary to go to one of those bartending schools?
nope, u dont need to go to a bartending school...if u work at a restaurant or whatever, they train you

No comments:

Post a Comment