Sunday, February 26, 2012

Looking for a bartending job in MA. Any advice for a person with no experience to get a job.?

I currently just graduated from bartending school and am having a hard time since everyone is looking for an experienced bartender. My interest is working in a nightclub environment but am willing to work in a bar/restaurant. I only want to do weekends but can't seem to find someone willing to take someone with no work experience. Helppp! Any tips for my resume or where to look?Looking for a bartending job in MA. Any advice for a person with no experience to get a job.?
I wasted my time and alot of money on one of those schools. They promised to place me in a job and supply me with insurance. Well, guess what? I spent 3 (yes three!!) months going on their stupid leads, bar after bar, and not one person hired me becuase I have no experience. I still have no insurance and they really put me in a bind by taking my money and leaving me with empty promises. The best you can do with what you have learned is entertain some friends at your house. Sorry. Another thing, no one is ever going to give you weekends because those are the busiest nights and those are for the veteran bartenders.Looking for a bartending job in MA. Any advice for a person with no experience to get a job.?
the world of Bar tending is a who you know world.

So get to know some bar people and get a few weeknights under your belt. over time you'll work your way in, if you got the nack.Looking for a bartending job in MA. Any advice for a person with no experience to get a job.?
School with no experience?

You'll be lucky if you can land a catering gig.



Don't admit to going to school, get a job as a bar back and work your way up. No one hires bartenders especially for clubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment