Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm looking into bartending school in CA?

The job I have now doesn't make enough. Im old enough to serve alcohol and I think I could make some good money bartending. Is there any good schools you could recommend and generally how much do they cost and how long does it go for? thanks for the infoI'm looking into bartending school in CA?
Bartending school is not a bad thing...but it doesn't teach you much about the art of the bar. Mixing drinks is only 10% of the job. Personality %26amp; professionalism are 90%. You don't learn that in any school. I am a bar manager, and do not take "bartending school" seriously when i see it on a resume. Get into a restaurant and work your way up...that is the best school in the world.I'm looking into bartending school in CA?
Bartending schools are a waste of time and money. Nobody hires their 'graduates'. There is plenty of staff already waiting for bartending jobs in reputable clubs and restaurants.

They show you how to make drinks with colored water. You might be better off working in a kitchen, then working your way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment