Sunday, February 26, 2012

Is it trashy to get a temp bartending job while i'm pregnant until I start to show?

I'm a single mother 3 months pregnant and want to go to bartending school, is it trashy of me to bartend while i'm pregnant until I start to show? I want to eventually get back into it after I have the baby in January.Is it trashy to get a temp bartending job while i'm pregnant until I start to show?
I don't see anything wrong w/ it either. %26amp; I don't think you would need to quit either once you start showing. As long as you aren't downing shots or anything, who cares! I don't find it trashy at all.Is it trashy to get a temp bartending job while i'm pregnant until I start to show?
no, its a job and its money....pretty good money at that. i dont see anything wrong with it, its not like a job stripping or anything.Is it trashy to get a temp bartending job while i'm pregnant until I start to show?
i don't think it is..... at lest you have a job

to support your baby BTW

(you really shouldnt care what people think of you!)Is it trashy to get a temp bartending job while i'm pregnant until I start to show?
What? No, it's totally fine. It's a job. It's not like you are a call girl or something. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment