Thursday, February 23, 2012

JUST FINISH BARTENDING SCHOOL, HOW DO I GET THE JOB NOW?

I just finish bartending school, the school said they will provide us with jobs, but they also said we have to try ourselfs to get a job and youll get experience... well its kind of hard because i only have the bar experience from the school, and alot of places say( EXPERIENCED BARTENDERS ONLY) what should i do? or say? i dont want to lie.. please help me.. also im 18 yrs old but in Fl its ok to serve alcohol...JUST FINISH BARTENDING SCHOOL, HOW DO I GET THE JOB NOW?
Try being a bar back for a while you should have just done this instead of going to bartending school....They never really put ad in the paper or craigslist for bar back but just go into your fave bar and ask if they are hiring. Its easy all you do is stock the bar and help the bartender you get more hands on experience, and they can move you up to bartender.JUST FINISH BARTENDING SCHOOL, HOW DO I GET THE JOB NOW?
Resume/Job Search/a brilliant dazzling interview

Start soonJUST FINISH BARTENDING SCHOOL, HOW DO I GET THE JOB NOW?
In Fla you must be 18 to serve alcohol. Ask the school if they have a list of jobs that hire bartenders just out of school. Definition of experience- having experience; having knowledge or skill from observation or participation. Look it up. You paid for this skill. Now have the confidence to apply for the job that you want. I didn't go to school I ordered a bartending book and I felt very confident after studying. While the info that you learned is fresh in your mind try to get a job. I will tell you what I did , I told the bar that I applied to that I worked at my aunts bar for the summer.No one checked. Anyway hope this info was helpful. you will do fine! Bartendingexposed.com

No comments:

Post a Comment