Thursday, February 23, 2012

Should i go to bartending school? Is my plan good?

So because of certain circumstances with my family, i have been unable to do college applications and transcripts till now. Most deadlines have already passed or are this month or next month and i dont know if i have time to get everything finished and mailed out. While looking at schools i found one that caught my eye, Crescent City Bartending School. I looked into it and its a 6 week program that starts every month. I would take the class over summer if i could but i have to save up money over summer to be able to move out to where it is. I was thinking, i could miss the 2011 fall semester of school and do this instead so ill have a decent job under me. Then while im financially secure i can apply for college for the 2012 spring semester and not have to worry about a place to live, food, or anyhting i have to buy for my classes. Is my plan any good? Should i go through with it?Should i go to bartending school? Is my plan good?
The most effective thing to do is to head on over a website such as www.myuniversitytalk.tk. Fill out what you are looking to do and it gives you all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment