Thursday, February 23, 2012

National bartending school tuition?

Has anyone gone to national bartenders school in california? If so, what is the tuition? If you have been to a different bartender school can you please let me know the cost, the location and the name? Thank you.National bartending school tuition?
I thought since no one has answered you I thought I would. If you read yahoo answers which I have for a long time. Most people say that a bartending school is very costly and not worth the amount of money that they ask for 600.00- 900.00 for a 2 week course. I was like you I wanted to bartend had no experience . My friend recommend a bartending book/course I could down load and study. It cost me 37.00. I am going to FSU and I really needed a job that I could make some really good money to pay for my tuition and rent etc. I had heard about bartendingexposed.com from this site also . So I ordered it .I Studied the book and drinks until I felt confident enough to apply for jobs. I got a job at a local collage bar. I am making great money about 150.00 -200.00 a night plus a check. I personally am glad that I ordered this book it saved me so much money and I learned everything that I need to know about bartending, drinks, bar set up etc. Hey, good luck.Hope this info was helpful and hope it might save you a lot of money.
  • auto parts stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment