Monday, February 20, 2012

Should i got to bartending school in las alamos?

If you have no bar experience and you have the cash it can benefit you. Even with an education (any kind) employers prefer experience. Go to your school if it suits you but get yourself a job in a bar.Should i got to bartending school in las alamos?
This is what I did . I wanted to be a bartender. I am going to FSU in Fl. I knew that the bartenders in this area made good money! All the collage kids go out to these clubs. I go to the clubs and local bars and they are so busy. My friend recommend a bartending book/course that cost me 37.00. I studied and went out and applied for jobs. I personally am glad I didn't have to pay for a school! I just couldn't afford it. Here the school wanted 600.00 for a 2 week course. I got a job at a great neighborhood bar making good money.I would recommend bartendingexposed.com to anyone and I do I wouldn't be bartending without it. I hope this info was helpful.Should i got to bartending school in las alamos?
Best advice, Become a bar back, You help the bartender, Get hands on training, And learn the trade....

No comments:

Post a Comment