Thursday, February 23, 2012

Have you been to Shaker bartending school?

I am really interested in taking a course at a bartending school to learn a trade of sorts, because I think it would be difficult to find a job willing to teach you on-the-job in today's economic situation. I may be wrong, but I suspect an employer would be more interested in someone with skills. Anyway, this is not what my question is about, so please do not comment on that.



Have you been to Shaker bartending school in London or Birmingham? What was your experience like? Did you learn enough to progress onto a job in bartending, and were you able to successfully secure a job? Is it a professionally run school, and do they seem to genuinely care about the success of their students?



Thank you!Have you been to Shaker bartending school?
Sorry, I could not find out too much about the Shaker Bartending School./
  • magellan roadmate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment