Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can my mom get a bartending job in clarksville, tn or in surrounding areas?

My mom went to a bartending school in Nashville. Both my dad and I tried to talk her out of it because it cost so much. It took her a while to get certified, but now that she is no one will hire her. The places that she applies to ask for her experience, but how can she get it without starting somewhere? Also, I love my mom, but she's not Barbie. Is her continued effort in this worth it, or is she going to end up disappointed and jobless?How can my mom get a bartending job in clarksville, tn or in surrounding areas?
That depends on her.



In a down economy, it is tougher for anyone to find a job. Those that find work will be the ones that don't take the first no as the answer, and continue to go back, week after week, until the owner gives them a chance.



The days of going out and filling out 5 apps and getting a job are nearly over.



And, let's be honest, if she does nothing, what will her results be? Unemployed and disappointed. If she looks, she may get the same result, but she might just get a job.



All I know is that if you do nothing, you get nothing. Jobs do not fall out of the sky.



Good luck to her.How can my mom get a bartending job in clarksville, tn or in surrounding areas?
It depends on the owner(s) and/or sometimes looks do some good, however, there is a good chance she will end up disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment