Monday, January 30, 2012

Bartending School?

I live in California. l am 19 I plan on being a bartender when I turn 21. I am actually an electrician but I just want to have something to do at night. I want to know if I have to be 21 to go bartending school. I know it seems like a simple question that I should know but I don't so help me out please.Bartending School?
You can part time as a bar back now and study your manual while you keep your day job.

Bartending school is a scam to steal money from the gullible.



No one hires a bartender because they handle the money. A bad barman can bankrupt a bar in a matter of months.

That's why you have to work your way up. So apply everywhere and do your homework and before you know it you will be a bartender.



Good Luck!!Bartending School?
Trust me, bar tending school is a HUGE waste of time and money. Managers look at that and laugh. You should get a restaurant job as a bar back, and work your way into bartending. Grab a copy of the Bartenders Bible too. Really take my advice, I am a bartender too!
School for bartending HA HA. Don't waste time and money and stay with what you are doing. Money looks good life looks good it is not as glamorous as you think Trust meBartending School?
who goes to bartending school?
I think you ought to focus moreon electrical work and especially Plumbing too for that matter...It's fun and a priceless skill... Bartending....I've done it. Fun for a bout a week and then it's a Hell. There really isn't much to it, except you have to know a few drink recipes (which can now be downloaded from internet), break up fights, keep from being robbed, and be up all night and sleep alll day.Bartending School?
Bartending school is a waste of money.When you turn 21 buy a book and startmaking drinks,next start making freinds then you will get a job.Card everyone under 30 and stop serving them when they start swaying.
In Iowa it is 18 to serve 21 to drink
  • traffic school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment