Monday, January 30, 2012

Bartending School?

I need to find extra work that is flexable. I thought about bartending school. I have heard that bartending school is a joke, and I have heard that it can land you a job, what can you tell me?Bartending School?
it is a joke

just a moneymaking venture for college/company

they generally have no connections for real jobs

mostly the macdonalds of the alcohol industry are the jobs they could put you in touch with

you could ring them yourself-as for qualifications those types of places are always looking for workers due to lousy pay rates so they'd be likely to train you anyway

as for flexible forget it you work when they callBartending School?
from what i've heard it's pointless because some of what they teach you is way different than what the bars will want, like different styles and drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment