Friday, January 27, 2012

Is the final exam/speed test in bartending school done in front of your trainers?

I will be starting a bartending course next week. Monday-Thursday; 4 hour classes then I graduate and get my license if I pass the final exam which is 12 drinks in 6 minutes. For those who have done this before, is the final speed test done in front of everyone in the class or just the trainers?



Any tips?Is the final exam/speed test in bartending school done in front of your trainers?
As I recall from a buddy who did it, he poured in front of the class. If you are going to bartend, this shouldn't be a problem!



Good luck. As for tips, speed comes from muscle memory, as well as your ability to recall the recipes for each drink. Practice makes perfect. But that is the easy part. It's about personality, and not hating your job. Remember, you will be around drunken idiots, in a loud bar, all night. Every night. It takes endurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment