Friday, January 27, 2012

What is the best bartending/mixology school in Toronto, ON?

If you have experience with any of the many bartending schools in Toronto, I would like to know what you thought of it.

I am not seeking smart serve certification, I have completed that program already.

I've been on countless websites that proclaim themselves "the best" but I want real testimonials.What is the best bartending/mixology school in Toronto, ON?
As I have said a thousand times on YA, bartending schools are a waste of time. Go to a place, tell them of your interest and get hired as a server or cocktail waitress or bar back. Learning hands on is 100% better than schools.



I have hired and fired many "graduates" of bartending schools - most of them crack under the real thing and work too slowly.What is the best bartending/mixology school in Toronto, ON?
Hey babe. My house 7:oo pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment