Friday, January 27, 2012

How much is Bartending school/classes in CA?

WELL I JUST SIGNED UP FOR A BARTENDING SCHOOL AND I DONT KNOW IF I GOT RIPPED OFF?? ANYONE KNOW ?? I PAID 350.00 FOR IT? %26amp; is it worth it?How much is Bartending school/classes in CA?
Your best bet would have to become a bar back, You would have gotten hands on training plus they would pay you to do it....How much is Bartending school/classes in CA?
Bartending school just isn't worth it.



Like someone already said, it is better to become a bar back, or find a sleepy bar job first where you can learn and experiment. I know many people who have gone to bartending school, and it hasn't helped one of them land a job or become a better bartender than they would have on their own. I myself have been a bartender in NYC for years, never went to bartending school, and make extremely good money.



I would look into getting your money back. Best of luck, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment