Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I get a license to from Dept of Education to open a Bartending School?

I live in New York State and would like to open a school. I am reading that I need a license from the dept of education. Does anyone have anymore info on this? Is it mandatory to be licensed? ThanksHow do I get a license to from Dept of Education to open a Bartending School?
I'm not sure that the New York Department of Education is responsible for giving out a bartending license. I think you need to acquire that separately through some kind of bartending classes or certification. Here's a website that I found where you can do this.



http://www.newyorkbartendingschool.com/c鈥?/a>



This second link takes you to the FAQ section

http://www.newyorkbartendingschool.com/f鈥?/a>



BlessingsHow do I get a license to from Dept of Education to open a Bartending School?
I didn't have a hidden agenda. Your question clearly states the word "Bartending School"...so I'm not sure where you came up with that idea.



Blessings

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment