Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Are you likely to get a job if you go to bartending school with no experience except in school?

I want to get a bartending job and am looking into schools in NYC. Do you think I am likely to get a job with just bartending school on my resume? I know there is the interview portion of the job search, but I know I will do fine at that. Any thoughts?Are you likely to get a job if you go to bartending school with no experience except in school?
In my experience many bartenders have had no training at all - so your bartending school experience should stand you in good stead.



Of course there will be an interview and you need to know how to conduct yourself in such an event. However, most career schools cover such things as r茅sum茅 production and interview technique in their courses so I am sure you'll be fine.Are you likely to get a job if you go to bartending school with no experience except in school?
I know plenty of people that started with no experience or schooling so it shouldn't be hard to get a job. The main thing is what bars you might start working at. If you are trying to get into a well know club or bar, you may need more experience than just school. It really all depends on each bar you apply at.



Good luck with the job search!Are you likely to get a job if you go to bartending school with no experience except in school?
Does the school offer job placement assistance?



If so, ask what their success rate is in placing graduates.

.Are you likely to get a job if you go to bartending school with no experience except in school?
I went to bar tending school, it's a rip off. I'm still in my dead end job, only way to bartend is to wait tables and move up.
  • oil change
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment