Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm 19.Can I go to bartending school in California for Arizona, where, I can be a bartender?

I am moving to Arizona to become a bartender so I can save for school and make a little extra money. In Arizona the legal age to serve is 19. I would like to complete my bartending school here in California before moving to Arizona. Can I do that?

Basically, do I have to be 21 to go to bartending school in California?I'm 19.Can I go to bartending school in California for Arizona, where, I can be a bartender?
well you dont have to go to school to become a bartender, especially to than go to realy school, that seems like a waste of money ......... I started bartending at 18 waitress at 14 and now I still bartend part time nights, and I graduate from real college on saturday may 2 !I'm 19.Can I go to bartending school in California for Arizona, where, I can be a bartender?
Can you get a student Visa to come to the UK?

You can serve and drink in British bars at the age of 18.I'm 19.Can I go to bartending school in California for Arizona, where, I can be a bartender?
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment