Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the best bartending school in UK ?

Hey I wanna be a barman . but I dont know How to do .

If I work as barman , Do I need any certification or qualification ?

and if there is any good bartending course , Please tell me that .What is the best bartending school in UK ?
I don't think there is a bartending course as (not in the UK anyway) such but there are qualifications available, Try the wine and spirit education trust (WSET) an internationally recognised course, see link. Also a qualification in "hospitality" may be worth a go many colleges run these courses. Best way in is to get a job part-time at a local pub or something and go from there. Much of the training for this is on the job.What is the best bartending school in UK ?
You need to go to Dublin and get a job as an apprentice barman there. Ireland is the only country in the British Isles where barmen get proper training.

No comments:

Post a Comment